Wednesday, June 1, 2011

16 and....

YES  I watch 16 and pregnant.  I must admit I've always been a bit of a documentary series junkie.  I really like to hear other people stories.  I love intervention, real housewives, EVERYTHING.  These people are so different then me and I love to watch and learn about what its like coming from different places in life.  I like going into something thinking "theres no way I can relate to this" and then coming away from it realizing that I really identify with other peoples stories.  No I've never been 16 and pregnant but I have faced fear and uncertainty.  I've never been a housewife who has been "well taken care of" but I have had clashes with family and friends and indulged in the drama of it.  Sure I was in high school... but I can relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment