Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air...and MAKEOVER MAKEOVER!



Happy Valentines day everyone!! It is a balmy 4 degrees (Celsius) here in Toronto and windy as heck! The view from my home office is not a pleasant one and every time I hear a big gust of wind I look to the window expecting to see trees blowing or some sort of visual indication of the wind but all I see are solid buildings staring back at me... EW. Oh well, I know the next place I move to will have a view with some trees so at lease I have something to look forward to. This weekend was super exciting for me because I finally bought myself a new desk and desk chair and had a mini-makeover of my home office. So exciting and it has made the space so much more functional, I LOVE IT!
Have a great day everyone!! Remember to have a happy valentines day. Even if you don't have a significant other on this day take the chance to show some kindness to someone you love!

1 comment: