Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THANK YOU THANK YOU


Just want to say another thanks to all the fine fine people who stop by my blog. I'm so grateful that such an online art community exists. It is so valuable.

On another note I am working on something new to start posting. I'm going to aim to post 3 animations a week. Some more stop mo, some 3D and also some 2D which I did a little of today, but I think I will post it tomorrow so I can have it look a little less rough around the edges :). Its all just little stuff but every time I do something I learn something and really that's what life is all about. KEEP CREATING!!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome news!! Can't wait to see those animations!! :)
    And the girl on this post is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the 2D. Makes me want to bust out my old films from high school. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete