Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaack.....

My contract in California has finished.  Seriously if I could sum it up in one word I would just say: FUN.
Going into a studio that you have never worked at before, In a city you have no professional contacts in could go either way.  But if I could have planned my experience or had any kind of control over it I couldn't have imagined it would be as great as it was.  The people I worked with were beyond talented and I learned so much in so little time.  That goes for every department from production to sets, puppets, and of course animation.  So so fun.

BUT NOW I'm back!  And I'm soooo excited to pick up where I left off on my short.  My time away has enabled me to have a fresh perspective and even changed my approach to some of the aspects of my short (fabrication mainly) that I thought I had nailed down.  I can't wait to get back in my studio (MONDAY!!) and get going!  And of course, I can't wait to share it with you!

This guy was a regular at the coffee shop I drew at in Burbank.  He had the WORST attitude about everything and I never once heard him say something that wasn't a complaint.  Now I'm complaining!  

No comments:

Post a Comment