Friday, December 17, 2010

My day Friday

December is winding down and it's almost the start of a new year.  While I don't ever really do resolutions I'm using this opportunity to look back on what I have accomplished this year and what I hope to accomplish this year.  Things are starting off on the right foot though as I have already started a goal of mine that I didn't think I would get to until 2011.  I don't want to talk to much about it now but I will definitely posting once it is completed.  
Having a clear goal of what I want to work towards is really the #1 way I stay motivated.  I very clearly know how I want 2011 to go,  but I also can't wait to see what little surprises the universe has for me!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, goals are the only way to go! wonderful sketches

    ReplyDelete