Saturday, January 15, 2011

BRRRRRRRRR


 WOW it is snowy today.  The colder it is outside the comfier I feel inside :).  I really can't wait for better weather though so I can open up my sketching options.  I really want to get out to some parks to watch families play or see people taking a leisurely stroll or playing with their dogs!  None of this happens when there is a snow storm!  Just something to look forward to though.  KEEP WARM!!  And if you are one of my international friends who are blessed with year-round sunshine go outside, take off your shoes, feel the grass and sun and think of me.

3 comments:

  1. I gotta tell you, your Work is SUPER AWESOME! I just love your style. thanks for stopping by my blog. I well stop by yours often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome comments!!

    ReplyDelete