Monday, January 3, 2011

Here we go 2011!!

I am so super excited about this year.  For the first time I don't have any real plans for it which means that there are guaranteed to be surprises!  It also means that I am able to be open to more things because I really don't have anything holding me back!  When I think about it, that's really one of the reasons I got into animation.  I never wanted to know exactly where I would be at any time.  Its exciting and scary and I know if I had it any other way a part of me would always be unhappy.  What are you looking forward to this year?

2 comments:

  1. Hey can you email me your address again i think i accidentally lost your email. isaac@orloffillustration.com. I want to send you your postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To the wise, every situation is an opportunity to break free." Every situation that this year brings will be an opportunity for me to break free and find new ways to unleash the artist within!

    ReplyDelete